Read Time:1 Minute, 16 Second
In Italy is on going the Italian Motorally championship for the category G1000 ( 4 stages… and other 4 to go )
Many people are always talking if and which motorbike is better in off road. Personally i think that the best way it is in the end to watch and talk about statistic and races results… and in same time also to reflect on its
I was analyzing on its… and following my considerations/facts about :
- Tenere 700 is the leader in the category > 75% of the pilots are racing with a Tenere 700
- There are some motorcycles that are missing in all races : BMW – Africa Twin for example
- There is only 1 Tuareg 660 ( it is also true that the Tuareg 660 is just arrived in the market), we have to wait next year to see if the owners will ride/race on off road and compete with their bike
- Few KTM 990 and 790 are present in each race, not many people seems are willing to perform motorally with them.
- Due to the few presence of the others bike, we don’t know how much the performances are affected by the pilots and the single event…
- do you have other relevant statistic from official races for other motorally championship? can you share ?