Read Time:2 Minute, 30 Second
Dear Tenere 700 Fans ,
We are proud to announce the start of this new adventure: 700% Made in Italy. A project that promises to identify, promote and support the artisan excellence of Made in Italy.
Artisan products and solutions that excel in quality, performance and technology with a 700% Italian DNA.
Companies rooted in the territory that develop added value by creating local supply chains and generating additional added value for other Italian artisans or suppliers.
Italy is a country with a great manufacturing tradition, our artisans are not only small entrepreneurs but also inventors and dreamers; People that dedicate themselves to the creation of their products with a single purpose: to satisfy us with unique products of great quality and performance not available on the market !!
With 700% Made in Italy, we aim to be able to let you know them, connect you to these realities and above all rejoice and enjoy the emotions and sensations that arise from taking advantage of these arts products !!
The Italian companies that we have identified and approved to start this path are:
- Atelie 7: A small mechanical jewelery shop in Parma where Alessandro designs special parts for your Keep 700 products locally in small local 100% Italian companies (his products are used by Franco Picco to the Dakar)
- X-Racing: Claudio is a craftsman from Ferrara and he produces ultra-performing exhaust systems used by famous riders also in the Dakar (+300 models for all motorcycles)
- Prototype Team: Simone from Bologna designs navigation towers for Tenere 700 and other models. He choose only Italian and German suppliers to ensure the best quality and personally carries out the final assembly at its azeinda (several drivers will bring its products to the Africa Eco race and the Tuareg Rally)
- Raidek: Andrea in Torino converts the rims into tubeless with a process that take 14 days and He designs and builds also a series of accessories for your Tenere 700 with a local network of suppliers (Piemonte) !!
- WLPcom: Paolo imports electronics from the East (there are no realities of electronics made in Italy) and in synergy with other Italian companies is developing solutions to facilitate and install electronic navigation on your motorbike !! Electronic Roadbook is the future for the navigation!!
- Officina delle Toppe: Prabhath and his 3 collaborators make tailor-made seats to meet every need, creating ad hoc shapes for every type of request !!
- Monkey Graphics: a Artisan lab that work 100% for the motorsport!! Massimo and his 4 collaborators create graphics in Ancona for all motorcycles and models to create unique looks with the italian style !!